Total Organic Carbon is a frequently measured parameter in many industries and fields, such as the chemical, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, oil and gas, power and energy, petrochemical, and pulp and paper industries or at airports and in environmental monitoring. This parameter is used for monitoring drinking and surface water, waste discharges, and run-off as well as controlling some internal processes.
- Wide concentration: 0–5 to 0–500 mg/L C – can be extended up to 0–20000 mg/L with an external dilutor.
- Dual compartment design keeps liquids and electronics completely separated.
- Integrated gas management – internal compressors means no external gas services needed.
- Digital and analog outputs for full integration into site operations.
- Intuitive color touch screen for easy setup and for monitoring important process values.